We found a solution to the Climb a Pole crossword clue with 4 letters. We think the likely answer to this clue is SHIN.
|Climb a Pole Crossword Clue||4||SHIN|
You may find several answers below for the climb a pole crossword clue.
If you’re not sure which answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your grid.
You can find all of the known answers to this clue below.
What Is the Climb a Pole Crossword Clue?
Climb a Pole is a type of crossword.
The most likely answer to the climb a pole clue is SHIN.
What Does Climb a Pole Mean?
Climb a pole means, doing something that is out of your comfort zone.
While climbing a pole may not be at the top of your bucket list, this short phrase can inspire you to do something new.
Climb a pole means that someone climbed a pole and climbed to the top of it and posted their picture.
Climb a Pole clue is a classical US puzzle game that we have spotted over 15 times.
We hope that the list of synonyms below for the climb a pole crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have arranged more synonyms for the climb a pole crossword clue.
- SHIN – Climb a pole
- SHINNY – Climb a pole, perhaps
- HINNYUP – Climb, as a pole
- SHINS – Climbs a pole
- ROSES – Climbed a pole to see flowers
- SANTA – North Pole resident
- SHINS AND SHOUTS – Yells while climbing a pole
- ICECAP – Pole topper
- ROD – Fishing pole
- OAR – Pole for steering a boat
- SCALE – Do you need to climb a ladder to do this to a fish
- IVY – Plant that might climb a tree or a wall
- MAST – Pole on a galleon
- SHINDIG – After a climb, fancy a wild party
- MAPLE – Some could help a man to climb a tree
- SWARM – Climb a rope away from a lot of bees
- MAST – Pole on a galleon
- SETTING – A gem mounting, table service for one person, or a play’s scenery
- ENTWINE – Climb a trellis
- TAKES ON THE CHAIN – Attempts to climb a mountain range
- STEEP – Tough to climb
- ELVES – Pole staff
- RISE AND SHIN – Climb a rope right after waking up
- STEEPER – Tougher to climb, as a hill
- MOUNTAIN – Climb a trendy peak
- HOPON – Climb aboard
- ASCEND – Climb a post in an audition
- HIKE – Climb a mountain
- BALI – Some climb a little on a mountainous island
- SKI – Type of boot or pole
- NEGATIVEPOLE – South-seeking pole of a magnet
- ELF – North Pole worker
- ATTEMPT – Try to climb (a peak)
- RESCALE – Climb a mountain again
- AVERTED – Prevented, as a crisis
- CONQUER – Climb (a mountain)
- TOYSHOP – North Pole workplace
- ASPIRE – Aim to climb a steeple
- SAP – One foolish enough to climb a tree
- ANTARCTIC – South Pole region
- VINE – One may climb a wall
- ASCENT – Climb a trail
- BOOSTS – Helps climb a tree
What are some tips for writing good crossword clues?
Try writing clues that are easy to guess but remain interesting for the solver.
In addition, try to include words that are not as common or as easily recognized.
This will help the solver since they will have to work a little harder to find the answer.
- Ice Mountain Climbing Tool Crossword Clue
- Climbing Purple Flower Crossword Clue
- Climb the Social Ladder in a Way Crossword Clue
- How Long Do Rocks Live?
- Harness Crossword Clue
- Climbs Without Help Crossword Clue
- Highest Unclimbed Mountain Crossword Clue
- Hook for Rock Climbing Crossword Clue
- How to Place Rocks on a Slope to Stop Erosion?
- Challenge to Eiger Climbers Crossword Clue
- Climbed Up Crossword Clue
- Climber in Academia Crossword Clue
- Mythical Mountains Crossword Clue
- Kyrgyzstan Mountains Crossword Clue
- Difficult to Climb Crossword Clue
- What Are Rocks Below and Above a Fault Called?
- How to Move Large Rocks?
- Do Metamorphic Rocks Look Like the Pre-existing Rock from Which They Form?
- What Two Factors Speed up Rates of Chemical Reaction and Weathering in Rocks and Soils?
Last Updated on March 3, 2023 by Roger