Jakob Schubert Net Worth: $1-5 Million
Jakob Schubert’s net worth is estimated to be around $1-5 million.
Most Important Facts about Jakob Schubert Life
|Celebrated Name:||Jakob Schubert|
|Real Name/Full Name:||Jakob Schubert|
|Birth Date:||December 31, 1990|
|Birth Place:||Innsbruck, Austria|
|Height:||173 cm (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight:||63 kg (139 lb)|
|Siblings:||Hannah Schubert (Sister)|
|Children/Kids (Son and Daughter):||N/A|
|Documentaries:||Jakob Shubert in Magic Wood|
|Profession:||Professional rock climber|
|Top 10 Male Climbers:||Yes, this is the list of the best climbers|
|Net Worth in 2022:||$1-5 million|
Jakob Schubert’s Early Life and Biography
Jakob Schubert is a well-known climber, born on December 31st, 1990, in Austria. He is a cracker of rock climbing, sport climbing, and bouldering. As a lead climber, he has been a two-time World Champion (2012, 2018) and a three-time winner of the World Cup in 2018, 2014, and 2011.
Besides being an internationally renowned rock climber, Schubert recently marked himself as the fifth person in history to reach the summit of a 9b+ climb. In addition to winning multiple IFSC Global Cups and World Championships, he consistently ranks near the top of the world standings.
The Austrian began climbing at the age of twelve. He began competing at a young level in 2004 and made his first World Cup appearance shortly afterward. He won gold medals in all the lead and combination competitions at the 2011 World Cup.
In all, Jakob has won almost twenty gold medals in both events since his debut. He has consistently finished in the top three in nearly every competition he participates in. He is a powerhouse in global sports climbing today.
Jakob Schubert’s Climbing Career
In 2003, Jakob Schubert realized himself as a climber. He would then, in 2004, compete in the European Youth Cup and World Youth Championship climbing tournaments.
- By 2007, he had established himself as a frequent lead climber in World Cup events, and he also participated. This passion was aligned with bouldering, which he dropped in 2016.
- Schubert would participate in the 2011 World Cup and settle for nothing less than gold. He came out in second place in the lead world championship in the same year.
- Again, in 2011, Schubert won seven contests in a row, making him the first climber to have such success within one season. Before that, he had In April, they scaled the Aitzol, a grade 8c route, for the second time.
- After winning the gold, Schubert would again participate in the 2012 lead climbing World Championships. His second world cup victory came in 2014, and his third trip worldwide occurred in 2015.
- Shortly after celebrating his 27th, Innsbruck, where he was born and raised, crowned him World Champion for the second time in 2018. He won the championship after finishing with the same score as Adam Ondra (36+) during the finals.
- His semifinal scores were more excellent despite finishing second behind Domen Skofic. After a few days, he would participate in the combined championships, where he registered a win in both bouldering and lead.
- Furthermore, his trophy room embraced a third World Cup the following year. This was to be followed by redpointing the Perfecto Mundo, a 9b+ course, in 2019. A bronze medal at the IFSC Climbing World Championships at the end of 2019 also qualified him for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
Jakob Schubert’s Education
There is no knowledge of Jakob Shubert’s academics. However, he is said to have started climbing at twelve years old after being introduced to a climbing gym in Innsbruck, used as a national training center by his godfather.
Jakob Schubert’s Personal Life: Dating, Girlfriends, Wife, Kids
Jakob was exposed to climbing in a fitness center in Innsbruck, where he is said to have been requested to join the Innsbruck Mountaineering Team for training.
After accepting the offer, he came to like the training and decided to pursue climbing as a profession. Jakob’s sister, Hannah Schubert, was also inspired by Jakob and began training.
Aside from sports climbing, Jakob likes a variety of ball sports, touring, and video gaming. His involvement in various sports demonstrates his competitiveness in a variety of formats.
According to an interview with La Sportiva, Jakob Shubert is in a relationship with Carmen. He was a bit vague, and all he reiterated was that she is supportive and loves spending time with her.
Jakob Schubert’s Height, Weight, and Age
Jakob is currently aged 30 and stands at 1.73 meters tall. The climber has managed to maintain a weight of 139 pounds. He enjoys exercising daily, and he is even motivated by other climbers.
Jakob Schubert’s Awards, Achievements, Nominations
- In 2018, when he was 27, Jakob became a world champion in lead climbing and reached the final event with a score similar to Adam Ondra’s 36+. After a few days, he participated in the combined championships, where he registered a win in both bouldering and lead.
- In 2014, he claimed the world cup as an addition to his first title.
- In 2012, they claimed the lead climbing world title in the Paris competitions.
- In 2011, Schubert took part in the lead world cup and took the gold home. He came out in second place in the lead world championship in the same year. Schubert won seven contests in a row, making him the first climber to succeed within one season. Before that, in April, he scaled the Aitzol, a grade 8c route, for the second time.
Jakob Schubert’s Movies, Documentaries, Books
Jakob Shubert in Magic Wood
This film reflects on Jakob’s fruitful year. He was successful in the Flash ascension of the Magic Wood masterpiece The Never Ending Story (8b +).
The sudden ascension of The Never Ending Story is among the achievements for Schubert. Before, no one had ever managed to climb such a lengthy and challenging boulder so quickly and efficiently.
In the film, Jakob also boulders the grade 8c La Force Tranquille based in Magic Wood. He quickly ascended the straight exit from the route that he similarly graded 8c. The countless checks that Jakob performs in their entirety are also equally outstanding.
Jakob Schubert’s Net Worth and Salary
Jakob’s net worth was believed to be between $1 and $5 million, based on the 2021 analysis. In 2022, his worth is expected to fall anywhere between $5 and $7 million. Since he is one of the most well-known rock athletes, his worth has skyrocketed throughout his career.
Schubert’s worth places him among the world’s wealthiest climbers, and he has several endorsements and adverts and has also done promotions. Overall, climbing is the primary form of earnings for this 30-year-old climber.
Related word-class climbers net worth pages
Photo credit: Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository.
The rankings on rappellingequipment.com are curated to save you time by aggregating the best reviewed products from the most reputable companies. We may receive a commission if you buy something using a link on this page.