Shauna Coxsey Net Worth: $4-6 Million
Shauna Coxsey’s net worth stands at approximately $4-6 million dollars.
Most Important Facts about Shauna Coxsey Life
|Celebrated Name:||Shauna Coxsey|
|Real Name/Full Name:||Shauna Coxsey|
|Birth Date:||1993, January 27|
|Birth Place:||Runcorn, Cheshire, England|
|Height:||163 cm (5 ft 4 in)|
|Weight:||58 kg (128 lb)|
|Parents Name:||Mike Coxsey (father), Mavis Coxsey (mother)|
|Siblings:||Five half-sisters,Two stepsisters, One half brother|
|Husband/Spouse (Name):||Ned Feehally (m. 2021)|
|Children/Kids (Son and Daughter):||N/A|
|Dating/Boyfriend (Name):||Ned Feehally (m. 2021)|
|Documentaries:||Wall Climb for Gold|
|Profession:||Professional Rock Climber|
|Top 10 Female Climbers:||Yes, this is the list of the best female climbers|
|Salary/year:||approx. $1 020 000|
|Net Worth in 2022:||$5-6 million|
Is Shauna Coxseya Millionaire?
Shauna Coxseya has a net worth of one million dollars to five million dollars.
It is an estimate of the net worth we got from the brand deals, income, and sponsorship data.
Shauna Coxseya is a millionaire because she has more than a million dollars in assets.
She receives her salary and income from different channels.
How Does Shauna Coxsey Make Money?
She won the world cup of IFCS.
This organization gives 3000 to 3500 dollars to the winners.
Shauna receives this money from IFCS. Some sponsors give her money to promote their brands.
She saves money on climbing equipment as companies like to give her gifts.
Many companies want her to wear their products.
She made a Youtube channel in 2020.
There are more than half a million views on her Youtube channel.
She also has more than twenty thousand subscribers on Youtube.
She has great earning potential by suggesting products to her followers.
Youtube advertisement also helps her earn some money.
Hundreds of companies want Shauna Coxseya to suggest their products to customers.
She does not mention any brands on her social media pages.
It does not mean she does not own any brands.
All the world-class athletes run some brands to help people.
Sponsorship and Brand Deals
Shauna Coxseya is the first female from the UK to win the IFSC Bouldering Competition.
Red Bull has been sponsoring her since 2015.
She gets grants for her adventures from this company.
Many companies give free shoes to Shauna Coxseya.
Just Kamper is a comping equipment company that sponsors Shauna.
Pezel manufactures devices for climbing.
They also sponsored her.
How Much Money Does Shauna Coxsey Make from YouTube Channel?
She makes thousands of dollars from her Youtube channel.
You can find her on Youtube by her name.
The Youtube channel will come on top of the list when you search Shauna Coxsey.
She makes money by running Youtube advertisements on her videos.
She also gives credit to the sponsors of her videos to earn money.
How Much Money Does Shauna Coxsey Make from Merchandise?
Shauna Coxsey does not make much money from the merchandise as she does not own a brand.
Many athletes promote their products to make money.
It is not the case with her as she only makes partnerships with high-quality product brands.
Team GB has many products that they claim Shauna likes.
Team GB’s website has many partners worldwide.
You can see the list of partners on their website.
How Much Money Does Shauna Coxsey Make from Sponsorship?
Shauna Coxsey makes most of her money through sponsorships.
Red Bull has been sponsoring her since 2015.
There is a dedicated page on Just Kamper to show the sponsorship details of Shauna.
You can go to their website to check the sponsorship details.
Petzel gives money grants and complementary products to Shauna as it helps them build their brand image.
Lyon and Beal also provide money to Shauna for her extraordinary performance.
Shauna Coxsey’s Early Life and Biography
Shauna Coxsey is a British mountaineering athlete born on January 27, 1993, in Runcorn, Cheshire, England, to Mike and Mavis Coxsey.
Her father was an established rock climber and was even an inspiration to Shauna Coxsey.
But it was a television program on French climber Catherine Destivelle who inspired her to begin climbing at the age of four.
She got right to work on it, and she has always been an excellent climber since she was a youngster.
She is regarded as one of the most accomplished climbers in the UK after winning the 2016 and 2017 IFSC Boulder’s world tournament s.
Shauna Coxsey’s Climbing Career
- Shauna has been a critical figure in the sport’s growth and has competed in several world events. Again, she is a multiple U.K champion for bouldering. Besides, Shauna is still credited with the number 9 Melloblocco edition in the 2012 championship.
- She came out in position 2 in Log-Dragomer’s and Innsbrucks world cups in the same year. To wrap up the year, she would participate in the boulder’s world tournament only to be placed in the third position.
- In 2013, Coxsey was the only climber to ascend Nuthin’But Sunshine in 8B (V13) in the Rocky Mountain. She was then, in late 2013, named a representative to the British Mountaineering Council. Coxsey extended her winning streak at the IFSC’s boulders world cup in 2014, where she won a silver medal after coming in second. Unfortunately, she was three positions short of reaching the top in Munich.
- She became the third female athlete ever to break an 8B+grade V14 route when she scaled Magic Wood’s baseline in 2014. would be declared a British Boulder Tournament winner in Sheffield in 2015 and a World Cup champion in Munich in 2016, and she continued to excel in bouldering.
- In 2016 she became a member of the British Empire (MBE). However, Coxsey sustained a bruise on the shoulder later that year and could not compete in the bouldering world championships.
- Even so, she was awarded 4 IFSC World Cups in Meiringen, Kazo, Innsbruck, and Sheffield. And, In 2017, Coxsey came in second place in Munich’s world cup. She further added more bouldering titles in Meiringen, Mumbai, and Vail.
- In addition to her bronze medal in bouldering, she won a bronze in the combined event in 2019’s IFSC World tournament in Hachioji. She established the U.K.’s women’s speed record of nine seconds and 141 microseconds in her previous appearance in the mixed competition. Despite falling to Aleksandra, she won second place in the mixed-pace building by beating Futaba and Miho. By finishing in the finals of the combined competition, she qualified for the following year’s Summer Olympic Games in Tokyo.
Shauna Coxsey’s Education
There are little to no facts about Shauna’s academics.
However, according to an interview with her former high school teacher, it’s evident that she did her studies at the Grange.
Details about her college education have yet to emerge.
Shauna Coxsey’s Personal Life: Dating, Boyfriend, Husband, Kids
Coxsey parents are Mavis and Mike Coxsey, and She is a sister to seven others, two of which are adopted.
Shauna is married to a fellow climber, Ned Feehally.
It’s their common interest in climbing that drove them to date.
The couple has forged a unique bond.
They work together, and it is easy to spot them out on weekends.
Shauna Coxsey’s Height, Weight, and Age
Shauna was born on January 27, 1993, making her 27 years old as of January 1, 2022. She stands at a height of 163 cm. She has managed to maintain her weight of 128 pounds.
According to interviews conducted with her, the 27-year-old exercises daily to maintain her body mass.
Shauna Coxsey’s Awards, Achievements, Nominations
- Shauna has been a Member of the Order of the British Empire starting in 2016. This is an accolade she earned for her outstanding climbing services. In the same year, she was offered sponsorship by Five Ten and Adidas.
- She has also been competitive in bouldering tournaments, starting on the right foot when she finished third in the 2012 world cup when she was just 18. As for her progress, her medals in that field have been growing since 2012. In fact, in 2016, she won four gold medals in the climbing world cup.
- In 2013, she successfully tackled her first graded 8B (V13). That was by climbing the Nuthin’ But Sunshine in Rocky Mountain National Park. In December of the same year, she was selected as one of Britain’s mountaineering ambassadors.
- She came in second in the IFSC Boulder’s world tournament the following year. Again, she was placed in the number 4 position in Munich’s Bouldering World Championships. This would then be followed by another achievement of being the first lady to boulder an 8B+ (V14). Not only that, she came out on top after scaling the new baseline in a magic wood.
- When she participated in the British bouldering championships held in Sheffield in 2015, she was unbeaten for the top position.
Shauna Coxsey’s Movies, Documentaries, Books
Shaina has been featured in the Wall Climb for Gold, a unique documentary where she and four other female athletes are presented with a lifetime challenge.
That is, competing for the first time in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
They compete in the Tokyo 2020 qualifying events and face a demanding season of competition and training.
Unfortunately, everything is halted by the COVID pandemic.
The games are postponed, and the film starts to revolve around how these women are confronting their mental states while still focusing on the postponed Olympics.
Even so, this documentary depicts all that it takes to become an Olympian.
Related Articles: Best Rappelling and Rock Climbing Books
Shauna Coxsey’s Net Worth and Salary
Shauna Coxsey is guaranteed a monthly salary that falls between $80k and USD 85k.
Her estimated net worth as of 2022 ranged from $4 million to $6 million USD.
This phenomenal climber has been under Red Bull’s sponsorship since 2015.
Her other endorsements include the Kampers, Beal, and Petzl.
Again, the latter is responsible for her climbing gear.
Shauna Coxsey and Motherhood
Shauna Coxsey wants to prove everyone wrong who said women could not climb when pregnant.
She said that she is pregnant and making choices.
She does not rely on anyone to tell her that she cannot do anything while she is pregnant.
People find her climbing walls a few weeks before her delivery date.
You can check videos on her Instagram to see changes in her body.
She has become an expert in managing her pregnancy bump when climbing.
Some people criticized her as they wanted her to stop climbing during pregnancy.
She does not care about the criticism as she knows the capabilities of her body.
Shauna Coxsey Retires
Shauna Coxsey shared a post with her followers on social media that she will retire after the Olympics 2020.
She posted that she is channeling everything she learned in this game. It is going to be the last professional game of her life.
She will not take part in the competitions after the Olympics 2020.
She does not want to continue the climbing sports because she has done everything a professional sportsperson should do in life.
Shauna Coxsey vs. Janja Garnbret – Who Is Better at What?
Most climbing sports lovers believe that Janja Garnbret is better at competitions as she will nail the climbing sports indoors.
The case is different with Shauna Coxsey as she is better at outdoor rock climbing.
Shauna Coxsey vs. Alex Puccio – Who Is Better at What?
Many people think that Alex Puccio is one of the top three women climbers because she nails all aspects of climbing.
Shauna Coxsey can go to a higher level of climbing success if she recovers from her injuries.
People of Britain love Shauna Coxsay more because she is from the same country.
Shauna Coxsey on the Fear of Falling
There are many reasons Shauna could be holding her back.
Fear of falling is one of the leading reasons.
Boulder climbing is not an easy task as you can fall with one mistake.
It can also cause injuries.
It is better to stay safe than to take risks on the climbing wall. You should also judge your abilities carefully.
FAQ about Shauna Coxsey
We have arranged a list of frequently asked questions to help you get all the information about Shauna Coxsey.
Shauna Coxsey Olympics
Shauna could not win the Olympics finals of 2020. She got two bronze medals in the event.
She did not get what she wanted because she was not in the best shape.
It is the thinking of the climbing star after she could not win a gold medal in Olympics.
She also wanted to retire after the completion of the event.
What Climbing Shoes Does Shauna Coxsey Wear?
- Medium fit; Hook-and-loop closure
- Lined synthetic upper for minimal stretch
- Stealth C4 rubber outsole; Molded Stealth Mi6 toe patch
Last update on 2022-10-05 // Source: Amazon Affiliates
Shauna Coxsay wears Five Ten Anasazi LV Pro. She like these shoes because she helped with the design.
She likes the Anasazi shoes as she wore them early in her career.
The pro version is better than the regular one as there are hooks on the heel and a large rubber toe patch.
What Boulder Level Does Shauna Coxsey Climb?
Shauna Coxsey claimed V12, V13, and V14 level boulders.
Some people also call it the 8B+ level.
It is one of the hardest levels in boulder climbing.
Related word-class climbers’ net worth pages
- Janja Garnbret Net Worth
- Ashima Shiraishi Net Worth
- Lena Herrmann Net Worth
- Sasha DiGiulian Net Worth
- Angela Eiter Net Worth
- Beth Rodden Net Worth
The rankings on rappellingequipment.com are curated to save you time by aggregating the best reviewed products from the most reputable companies. We may receive a commission if you buy something using a link on this page.