We found a solution to the Sherpa’s Home crossword clue with 5 letters. We think the likely answer to this clue is NEPAL.
|Sherpa’s Home Crossword Clue||5||NEPAL|
You may find several answers below for the Sherpa’s Home crossword clue.
If you’re not sure which answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your grid.
You can find all of the known answers to this clue below.
What Is Sherpa’s Home Crossword Clue?
Home of Sherpa’s Home is a type of crossword.
The most likely answer to the Sherpa’s Home clue is NEPAL.
Why Is Nepal Called Sherpa’s Home?
Nepal is located in South Asia between India and China and is a popular destination for trekkers and adventurers.
It is often referred to as “Sherpa’s Home” due to the large population of the ethnic Sherpa people who are native to the region.
The Sherpas are indigenous people of the Himalayas, and they are renowned for their mountaineering and trekking skills, as well as their hospitality.
The term “Sherpa” is derived from the Tibetan words for “eastern people” or “people of the east.”
Sherpa’s Home clue is a classical US puzzle game that we have spotted over 35 times.
We hope that the list of synonyms below for the Sherpa’s Home crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have arranged more synonyms for the Sherpa’s Home crossword clue.
- NEPAL – Sherpa’s Home
- TIBET – Sherpa’s home
- BASECAMP – Sherpa’s starting point
- NEPALI – Like some sherpas
- ITALY – Emilia’s home
- PORTERS – Sherpas
- BIRDCAGE – Canary’s home
- N E P A L I S – Sherpas
- HABITAT – Natural home
- TOOLSET – Hammer home
- YETIS – Sherpas’ strange sightings
- LOCH – Nessie’s home
- PHRASES – Sherpas translated groups of words
- EARN – Take home
- TIBETAN – Like Sherpas
- AERIE – Eagles
- GHEE – Butter that Sherpas might use
- SEVEREST – Most serious Sherpas start on a mountain
- BOSTON – Celtics’ home
- GUIDES – Sherpas
- NET – Take-home
- PASSE – Old hat some Sherpas sent
- TROY – Hector’s home
- SNOWMAN – Sherpas now mandated to carry a cold individual
- PLAINS – Bison’s home
- NEPALESE – Sherpas
- EARTH – Our home
- ASIAN – Like Sherpas
- KHYBER PASS – Mountainous route negotiated by Sherpas, under a thousand
- ASIA – India’s home
- GUIDE – Sherpa’s role, often
- BURROW – Rabbit’s home
- SCRAPHEAPS – Tips sherpa’s cap off
- DOMICILE – Home
- HILLMAN – Sherpa’s old vehicle
- CAMPERVAN – Mobile home
- ICE AXE – Sherpa’s tool
- IGLOO – Ice home
- PAST IT – Getting over the hill, some sherpas titter
- LAMA – Sherpa’s spiritual guide
- YAK – Sherpa’s milk source
- YAKS – Sherpa’s herd animals
- YETI – Sherpa’s sighting, perhaps
- MOUNTAIN AIR – Sherpa’s theme song
- PHRASE – Sherpa’s foreign expression
- M T N – Sherpa’s domain
Do online puzzles help the brain?
The use of online jigsaw puzzles is an effective way to improve one’s short-term memory.
When engaged in the task of putting a puzzle together, the individual is required to recall the location of the pieces, the shape of a particular component, or the color of a piece.
As the individual continues to practice this strategy, short-term memory is improved.
Such cognitive exercises are a fun and interactive way to stimulate the mind and improve short-term memory skills.
Therefore, it is highly recommended that individuals of all ages, including children, engage in online jigsaw puzzles as a way to boost their short-term memory.
Why do people like digital puzzles?
Online puzzles can provide hours of entertainment and are a great way to relax.
What’s even better is that you don’t have to worry about the mess and frustration caused by physical puzzle pieces.
There are no pieces to lose, as every part of the puzzle is found on your screen.
This makes online puzzles very convenient as you can download and play them on any device, from your computer to your mobile phone.
Plus, this type of puzzle game is usually free, so you don’t have to worry about paying for a subscription.
Whether you’re looking for a quick break from your day-to-day life or want to spend some time puzzling, online puzzles are an easy and enjoyable way to spend your time.
- Best Two-Way Radios for the Mountains
- Rounded Hill Crossword Clue
- Hindu Rope Climber Crossword Clue
- Trellis Climber Crossword Clue
- Cardinal Symbolism
- One May Climb a Wall Crossword Clue
- How Do Solo Climbers Get Down?
- Climber in Academia Crossword Clue
- How to Make Sherpa Soft Again?
- Climb Crossword Clue
- Is Glacier Water Safe to Drink?
- Keep Climbing Slogan Crossword Clue
- Peak Climbed in Free Solo Crossword
- Sure Footed Alpine Climbers Crossword Clue
- How to Make Rocks Look Wet?
- Mythical Mountains Crossword Clue
- Kyrgyzstan Mountains Crossword Clue
- Rock Climber’s Aid Crossword
- Hardest Rock in the World
Last Updated on March 3, 2023 by Roger