We found a solution to the Climbers Rest Stop crossword clue with 5 letters. We think the likely answer to this clue is LEDGE.
|Climbers Rest Stop Crossword Clue||5||LEDGE|
You may find several answers below for the climbers rest stop crossword clue.
If you’re not sure which answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your grid.
You can find all of the known answers to this clue below.
What Is a Climbers Rest Stop Crossword Clue?
The climbers rest stop is a type of crossword. The most likely answer to the climbers rest stop clue is LEDGE.
What Does the Word Ledge Mean in Climbing?
A ledge is a horizontal surface, often used to protect a climber from falls.
Some people use ledges instead of handholds, which gives them more freedom of movement.
Ledges can also offer protection from rock falls.
Climbers rest stop clue is a classical US puzzle game that we have spotted over 15 times.
We hope that the list of synonyms below for the climbers rest stop crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have arranged more synonyms for the climbers rest stop crossword clue.
- LEDGE – Climbers rest stop
- CRAG – Rock climber’s handful
- LEDGES – Climbers’ rests
- PITON – Climber’s spike
- SIESTA – Afternoon rest
- CLIFF – Rock climber’s challenge
- CEASE – Stop
- RAPPEL – Rock climber’s descent
- VISIT – Stop by six and rest
- EL CAPITAN – Yosemite monolith popular with rock climbers
- ARETES – Rock-climbers’ ridges
- BRAID – Rope feature favored by rock climbers
- OASIS – Camel’s rest stop
- TOEHOLD – Rock climber’s support
- OASES – Rest stops for camels
- STA MTA – stop
- SLIP – Rock climber’s worry
- STEEP – Like the hillsides scaled by rock climbers
- ROPE BURN – Rock climber’s pain
- CRAGS – Challenges for rock climbers
- FOOTHOLD – Rock climbers look for one
- CRAG – Rock climbers’ challenge
- INTER – Lay to rest
- WEBSITE – Internet stop
- GRIGRI – Belay device popular with rock climbers
- PITON – Rock climber’s gear
- CLIFF FACE – Challenge for some rock climbers
- SABBATH – Day of rest
- STEEPNESS – Rock climber’s consideration
- WHEN – “Stop pouring”
- OVERHANGS – Rock climber’s challenges
- RED – Stop symbol
- ROPES – Rock climbers’ needs
- PAUSE – Brief rest
- PITONS – Rock climbers’ spikes
- SETTLE – Come to rest
- CRYPT – Rest stop
- ARETE – Rock climber’s ridge
- CARABINER – Coupling link with a safety closure, used by rock climbers
- CHALK – Rock-climber’s accessory
- BELAY – Hold a rock climber’s rope
What are the most common crossword clues?
Crossword puzzles are one of the most popular forms of entertainment around the world.
The clues in crosswords are usually words or phrases that can be found in a dictionary.
Some of the most common crossword clues are: “across” (6 letters), “out” (4 letters), “in” (4 letters), and “over” (5 letters).
What is crossword clues’ purpose?
Crossword puzzles are a type of puzzle in which clues are given in the form of cryptic words.
Crossword puzzles are a fun way to learn new things, develop morals, and get creative.
Find answers to thousands of crossword clues here.
What is a clue that provides the definition of a word?
Clues provide the definition of words and work similarly to a hint.
When you see a word or phrase in a message, click on the “Show Clue” button above the message.
It will then display the definition of the word.
How are crosswords used in the world today?
Crosswords use a variety of techniques to solve, including clueing, cluing, skip-tracing, and guessing.
Crosswords are popular worldwide, though, especially in places like Europe, where crossword puzzles are called “crosswords”, not “crossword puzzles”.
Some educators use crosswords to teach vocabulary and grammar.
National governments often publish crossword puzzles to promote national or current events.
- Something You Can Climb Longest Name
- Name Something You Can Hang
- Climb Ascend Crossword Clue
- Harder to Climb Crossword Clue
- Crystallize Crossword Clue
- Climbs Aboard Crossword Clue
- Climbers Cutting Tool Crossword
- Mountain Climbing Gear Crossword Clue
- Brette Harrington
- Climb the Ladder Crossword Clue
- Popular Climbing Plant Crossword Clue
- Climbed Up Crossword Clue
- Climber in Academia Crossword Clue
- Climbed Quickly Crossword Clue
- Tommy Caldwell Net Worth
- Climber’s Goal Crossword Clue
- Crystal Lined Rock Crossword Clue
- Peak Climbed in Free Solo Crossword
- Place to Climb Stairs that Go Nowhere Crossword Clue
Last Updated on March 16, 2023 by Roger