We found a solution to the Secure with a Rope as a Rock Climber crossword clue with 5 letters. We think the likely answer to this clue is BELAY.
|Secure with a Rope as a Rock Climber Crossword Clue||5||BELAY|
You may find several answers below for the secure with a rope as a rock climber crossword clue.
If you’re not sure which answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your grid.
You can find all of the known answers to this clue below.
What Is a Secure with a Rope as a Rock Climber Crossword Clue?
Secure with a Rope as a Rock Climber is a type of crossword. The most likely answer to the secure with a rope as a rock climber clue is BELAY.
What Does Belay in Climbing Mean?
Belay is the act of feeding a climbing rope to a potential anchor point.
It is also known as “Belaying.”
You will hear climbers talk about “X belays well” or “Y belays really well.”
Belay is a technical skill that requires proper technique.
Secure with a Rope as a Rock Climber clue is a classical US puzzle game that we have spotted over 30 times.
We hope that the list of synonyms below for the secure with a rope as a rock climber crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have arranged more synonyms for the secure with a rope as a rock climber crossword clue.
- BELAY – Secure with a rope as a rock climber
- GUYED – Secured with rope as leading climber, say
- MOOR – Secure, as a skiff
- ABSEIL – Descend, as a rock climber
- LASSO – Rodeo rope
- CATBURGLAR – Climbing thief
- SAFER – More secure
- NOOSE – Hangman’s rope
- CLIFBAR – Snack with a rock climber on its wrapper
- TETHERS – Attaches by rope, as a ball to a pole
- CLIF – Energy bar brand with a rock climber on its packaging
- SAFE – Secure
- PEARL – Formed inside an oyster and known collectively as a string or a rope as a necklace, one of the June birthstones
- UNRIG – Strip of sails and rope, as a ship
- PITONS – Climbing spikes
- IVY – Climbing plant
- RAPPEL – Descend via rope as a mountaineer
- FASTEN – Secure
- EYE DROP – Regarded a piece of rope as a good thing for the viewer
- CLIFF FACE – Challenge for a rock climber
- RIATA – Ranch rope
- CLINCH – Secure
- LEDGE – Shelflike projection that a rock climber might rest on
- SCRAMBLER – Secret communications attachment for a rock climber
- CRAG – Handhold for a rock climber
- SCALING – Climbing
- GORGE – Locale for a rock climber
- HEMP – Natural rope fiber
- ROWAN – Some complain a workman’s climbing tree
- ROPE – Material for a rock climber’s harness
- ROPE – Mountain-climbing tool
- TOEHOLD – Opening for a rock climber’s foot
- SISAL – Rope fiber
- LOCK – Secure player in a pack
- LASH – Secure with rope
- BIND – Secure with rope
- TIE – Secure with rope
- PERGOLA – Garden climbing frame
- TIE DOWN – Secure with rope
- SAFEST – Most secure
- TETHER – Secure with rope
What are some common mistakes people make when solving crossword puzzles?
The No. 1 mistake is not reading clues, particularly the definitions.
Sometimes people get stuck because they don’t know what the clue means.
The No. 2 mistake is not reading all of the words in the clue.
What is a crossword clue?
A crossword clue is a word or a series of words found in the middle of a printed page or in a newspaper.
The word or words must be written exactly as they appear.
- Climber in Academia Crossword Clue
- Climbed Up Crossword Clue
- Place to Climb Stairs that Go Nowhere Crossword Clue
- Difficult to Climb Crossword Clue
- What’s the Hardest Rock
- How Do Alpinists and Rock Climbers Get Down?
- Are There Mountains in Florida?
- Does Aloe Vera Gel Expire?
- Is Ice a Rock?
- Harness Crossword Clue
- Tallest Mountain in Canada Crossword Clue
- Hook for Rock Climbing Crossword Clue
- Jimmy Chin Net Worth
- Climbers Cutting Tool Crossword
- Mountain Climbing Gear Crossword Clue
- Rocks that Contain Gold
- Climb the Ladder Crossword Clue
- Highest Unclimbed Mountain Crossword Clue
Last Updated on March 1, 2023 by Roger