We found 1 solution for Hillary Who Climbed Mount Everest Crossword Clue. The top solution is determined by popularity, ratings, and frequency of searches. The most likely answer for the clue is EDMUND.
|Hillary Who Climbed Mount Everest Crossword Clue||6||EDMUND|
You may find several answers below for the Hillary who climbed Mount Everest crossword clue.
If you’re not sure which answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your grid.
You can find all of the known answers to this clue below.
Who Was the Mountaineer Edmund Hillary?
Edmund Hillary was born on July 20, 1919. He grew up in Tuakau, a small town in the Waikato region of New Zealand.
His father was a beekeeper and his mother was a schoolteacher.
In 1947, Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay became the first people to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
They had been part of a nine-man British team led by Colonel John Hunt, who had chosen them as part of their final three-man assault party.
What Was the First Name of Hillary Who Climbed Mount Everest?
The first name of Hillary who climbed Mount Everest was Edmund.
Hillary who climbed Mount Everest puzzle clue is a classical US puzzle game that we have spotted over 15 times.
We hope that the list of synonyms below for the Hillary who climbed Mount Everest crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have arranged more synonyms for the Hillary who climbed Mount Everest crossword clue.
- EDMUND – Hillary who climbed Mount Everest
- HILLARY – Edmund, a New Zealand explorer who climbed Everest in 1953
- MOUNTED – Climbed
- MAY – Month in 1953 when Hillary climbed Everest
- SCALED – Climbed, as Everest
- MOUNT – Climb – Everest, for example
- EVEREST – Hillary climbed it
- GO UP IN THE WORLD – Climb Everest to improve social standing?
- MTS – Everest and Denali: Abbr
- NORGAY – Tenzing; Sherpa who climbed the summit of Mount Everest with Sir Edmund Hillary
- LOITERER – One who lingers
- NAWANG GOMBU – Mountaineer who climbed Mount Everest twice
- DONEE – One who receives
- SCALED – Climbed Everest
- MULTIPLE – Many think about the summit of Everest, primarily
- SCALERS – Those who climb
- FALL – The best time to climb Everest
- SWEETTALKER – One who wheedles
- TENZING – Who conquered Everest alongside Edmund Hillary?
- LHOTSE – In descending order: Mount Everest, K2, Kangchenjunga,
- MALLORY – Mountaineer who died on Everest
- SHERPA – Everest guide
- EDMUND HILLARY – New Zealand mountaineer who was one of the first two people to conquer Mount Everest
- EDMUNDH – *Mount Everest scaler
- NEPAL – The starting point for a Mount Everest climb
- ASCENDED – Climbed
- MOUNTS – Climbs Everest and Ararat, say
- RISEN – Climbed
- HUNT – Search for a mountaineer on Everest
- SHINNED – Climbed
- SIR EDMUND – With Sherpa Tenzing Norgay, he was the first to reach the summit of Mount Everest, Hillary
What is the most difficult type of crossword clue?
The most difficult type of crossword clue is the one that contains a word that has not been used in any other clues.
What is a crossword clue?
A crossword clue is a word or phrase that is used as part of a crossword puzzle.
It may be the answer to a clue in the grid, the solution to an anagram, or the name of an article in which one might find something.
The answer to a clue in the grid, the solution to an anagram, and the name of the article are all examples of potential clues.
How many rows high is the puzzle?
This is a puzzle game where the player has to figure out how many rows high the puzzle is.
The player needs to find out how many rows are in each row and then multiply it by 10.
Which letters are used in the crossword puzzle?
There are 26 letters in the English alphabet. These letters are used in the crossword puzzle.
The crossword puzzle is a word game that consists of a grid of lettered and numbered squares.
The object is to form words by using the letters on the grid, so that they read across and down, within a set number of squares.
- Name Something You Can Hang
- How Many Dead Bodies Are on Mount Everest?
- How Long Does It Take to Climb Mount Everest?
- Why K2 is More Dangerous than Everest?
- When is Everest Climbing Season?
- Ornamental Climbing Plant Crossword Clue
- Trellis Climber Crossword Clue
- Climb Crossword Clue
- How to Crack a Geode Open?
- Climbs Aboard Crossword Clue
- Highest Mountain in Japan Crossword Clue
- Wall Climbing Plants Crossword Clue
- Mount Climbed by Moses Crossword Clue
- Secure, as a Climbing Rope Crossword Clue
- How to Move Large Rocks?
- Are There Mountains in Florida?
- Climbed Half Dome Crossword Clue
- I Dated My Rock Climbing Instructor for a While Crossword Clue
Last Updated on February 15, 2023 by Roger