The Trellis climber crossword clue with 4 letters was last seen on November 11, 2022. We think the likely answer to this clue is VINE.
|Trellis climber crossword clue||4||VINE|
You may find several answers below for the trellis climber crossword clue.
If you’re not sure which answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your grid.
You can find all of the known answers to this clue below.
What Is Trellis Climber Crossword Clue?
A trellis is a type of garden structure that can be used as a climbing frame for plants.
Trellis climbers are plants that grow on trellises.
What Are Vine Plants?
Vine plants are plants that grow on a vine. They can be found in many different climates and they are used for various purposes.
The trellis climber is a classical US puzzle game that we have spotted over 25 times.
We hope that the list of synonyms below for the trellis climber crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have arranged more synonyms for the trellis climber crossword clue.
- VINES – trellis climber
- POLE BEAN – Trellis climber, perhaps
- IVY – Trellis climber
- VINES – Trellis climbers
- ROSEBUSH – Trellis climber
- ENTWINE – Climb a trellis
- POLEBEAN – Trellis climber, perhaps
- LATTICED – Like a trellis
- PERGOLA – Trellis
- WEB – Trellis
- ICEAXE – Tool for a mountain climber
- SHADE – Trellis asset
- LIVY – Ultimately successful climber, a chronicler of Roman history
- CLIMBING VINE – Trellis plant
- BONSAI – A social climber raised one plant
- NETTING – Trellis
- IBEX – I live with a cross-mountain climber
- LATTICEWORK – Trellis
- WISTERIA – Climber I swear needs it when slipping
- TWINERS – Trellis plants, maybe
- LATTICE – Trellis
- MESH – Trellis
- LATTICES – Trellis patterns
- LATH – Trellis part
- CLINGINGVINES – Trellis plants
- SLATS – Trellis strips
- VINES – Trellis climbers
- ESPALIER – Trellis to train plants
- SCALER – Climber
- PERGOLA – Garden trellis feature
- ESPALIER – Trellis
- LATHS – Trellis units
- ASPIRANT – Climber
- ROBE – Trellis coverer
- CLIMBINGVINE – Trellis plant
- ASCENDER – Climber
- ROSES – Trellis coverers
- RISER – Climber
- TILLERS – Trellis
Crossword Puzzle Tips and Trivia
What is a “clue” in crossword puzzles?
A clue is a word or phrase that helps the solver to guess the answer to a crossword puzzle.
Is there any other information that should be included in the crossword clue?
The answer to this question is no.
The crossword clue should only include the words that are needed to solve the puzzle.
What is a “down clue”?
A down clue is a type of clue that can be used to solve any puzzle.
Down clues are also known as “downwards clues” and “clues that point downwards.”
Down clues can be used to solve any puzzle by pointing to the letter in the grid where you should start your word.
What is an anagram?
An anagram is a word or phrase formed by rearranging the letters of another word or phrase.
An example would be that “giraffe” can be rearranged to make a “raffle.”
- What Is Something You Can Climb
- Wall Climbing Plants Crossword Clue
- Mount Climbed by Moses Crossword Clue
- Alpine Climbing Tool Crossword Clue
- Secure, as a Climbing Rope Crossword Clue
- Climb Crossword Clue
- Climbs Aboard Crossword Clue
- Highest Mountain in Japan Crossword Clue
- Himalayan Country Unclimbed Mountain Crossword Clue
- Climbing Equipment Crossword Clue
- Climbed Half Dome Crossword Clue
- I Dated My Rock Climbing Instructor for a While Crossword Clue
- Climb a Rope Crossword Clue
- Name Something You Can Hang
- Climb the Ladder Crossword Clue
- Mountain Climbing Tool Crossword Clue
- Hillary Who Climbed Mount Everest Crossword Clue
- Ornamental Climbing Plant Crossword Clue
Last Updated on February 15, 2023 by Roger