Alex Puccio’s Net Worth: $1 Million
Alex Puccio’s net worth stands at approximately $1 million dollars.
Most Important Facts about Alex Puccio
|Celebrated Name:||Alex Puccio|
|Real Name/Full Name:||Alexandrea Elizabeth Cocca|
|Birth Date:||June 15, 1989|
|Birth Place:||McKinney, Texas, United States|
|Height:||1.57 m (5 ft 2 inches)|
|Weight:||57 kg (125 pounds)|
|Husband/Spouse (Name):||Robin O’Leary|
|Children/Kids (Son and Daughter):||N/A|
|Profession:||Professional rock climber|
|Net Worth in 2022:||$1 million|
Alex Puccio’s Early Life and Biography
Alex Puccio (Alexandrea Elizabeth Cocca), an expert climber specializing in bouldering, was born on 1989 June 15 in McKinney, Texas. The climber was born during summer and is popular for rock climbing.
She faces competition in climbing contests and alternates between indoor and outdoor climbing. She is well-known for her tenacity.
She regularly competes in the U.S. National Championships and the World Cup Climbers Federation. In 2011, she was in third place overall in the World Cup rock climbing competition and won nine times in the American Bouldering Series.
Since she is a famous rock climber who has been an instructor at Momentum climbing group, Puccio undertook spinal surgery on June 19, 2016, when the doctors found a herniated disk between C5 and C6 vertebrae.
When Alex felt some severe pain and weakness in the arms in her 2016 bouldering World Cup finals in Vail, CO, she realized the seriousness of the damage. Despite the shooting pain, she managed to reach the finals.
Alex Puccio’s Climbing Career
- Puccio began climbing with her mother when she was thirteen years old in 2002. In 2006, she competed, for her first time, in the United States Bouldering Championships and earned the championship.
- She went on to win in the following years: 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.
- She participated in the World Cup bouldering in 2008, 2009, and 2010, but just at the Vail phase, finishing 6th and 4th, respectively.
- She competed in all of the stages in 2011, reaching the podium five times, with 3 second and two-thirds places. She’s been a regular on the IFSC bouldering World Cup loop ever since, where she’s always a finalist.
- Between the U.S. and Europe, Alex has climbed over two dozen boulders rated V12,8A+. She climbed Top Notch in Rocky Mountain National Park in 2014, her first V13, 8B, graded big rock. She was the 4th woman to ascend V14 one month later when she climbed Jade. On August 23, 2014, she came second in the Championship of Boulder World in Munich, Germany.
- In 2015, the celebrity was having the time of her life this season, preparing for the Vail World Cup. Alex was rock climbing at the V14 stage and gearing up to contend on the huge world cup circuit. After which, she collapsed. Alex fell hard while heating up for the contest, tearing her MCL, ACL, and meniscus. After her season finished, she had surgery to fix her ligament damage and began a physiotherapy and training regimen. But if there’s one thing Alex is known for, it’s her commitment to training. Within the three months of the surgical procedure, she was ascending V13 outside again, focusing solely on her physiotherapy.
- In February 2016, Alex triumphed over world-class contenders in the Hueco Tanks ‘Rock Rodeo, demonstrating that she is still top.
- Also, Puccio had the greatest productive week-long rock climbing trip in the historical past, wrapping up three V13, 8B, huge rocks in addition to numerous other double-digit or V-scale boulders.
- She ascended the legendary razor blade climb Terre De Sienne V13, 8B, at Hueco Tanks on December 19, 2016. It was her 15th ascent of that challenge, and she did it just six months after suffering a major injury.
Alex Puccio’s Education
Alex Puccio has no education record that we are aware of. You can assist us in compiling her education history if you get any details!
Alex Puccio’s Personal Life: Boyfriends, Husbands, and Children
Alex prefers to keep her love and personal life private. However, she has been in at least one relationship but is single at the moment.
Alex Puccio is married to Robin O’Leary, performance climbing coach. As per the database, Alex has no kids.
You can check in regularly on this page to see more updates on her love life since she prefers not to talk about her divorce or marital status.
Alex Puccio’s Age, Height, and Weight
Her birthday was on June 15, 1989. Alex was born under the Gemini sign and is a Millennials Generation Member.
Her birth year, 1989, is the Serpent Year per the Chinese calendar. She was born and raised in McKinney, Texas.
Together with Sasha DiGiulian, they are well-known female rock climbers from the United States.
Alex Puccio is 32 years, as of 2022). She stands 5 ft 2 inches, 1.57 m tall, and weighs 125 pounds or 57 kg.
Alex Puccio’s Achievements, Awards, and Nominations
Puccio is the most accomplished female boulderer in the United States. She’s the American top female boulderer at the IFSC globe competitions and won the ABS National Title eleven times.
She has won multiple World Cup bouldering medals, such as gold in the 2009 and 2018 Vail Tournament. She won the gold medal at the Arco Rockmaster occasion and a silver medal at the Global Bouldering Tournaments in 2014.
Also, as earlier mentioned, Alex earned the Hueco Tanks ‘Rock Rodeo’ in 2016, showing that she is still in peak shape against world-class rivals.
Puccio had the most productive week-long bouldering journey in history, achieving three V13 (8B) large rocks in addition to numerous other double-digit (V-scale) boulders.
On the rock, pro climber Alex Puccio is balletic. Since 2009, she has received many World Cup trophies in her sport, and the Momentum Indoor Climbing in Salt Lake City made her the assistant coach for adult and youth programs.
Alex Puccio’s Movies, Documentaries, Books
She’s appeared on the Outside Magazine cover and in the Health Magazine pages. Alex and Sasha DiGiulian are two well-known female rock climbers from the United States.
Alex Puccio’s Salary and Net Worth
So, what is Alex Puccio’s current net worth? Alex makes the majority of his money as a successful businessperson.
The female American climber has a net value of $100,000-$1 million at just thirty-two. It’ s roughly 100,000 – $1 million euros or 100,000 – $1 million pounds.
Since it is difficult to predict spending habits and patterns, net worth estimates range. Alex Puccio’s fortune stems primarily from his success as a rock climber.
Related word-class climbers net worth pages
- Shauna Coxsey Net Worth, Career, Biography, Personal Life
- Ashima Shiraishi Net Worth, Career, Biography, Personal Life
- Brooke Raboutou Net Worth, Career, Biography, Personal Life
- Janja Garnbret Net Worth, Career, Biography, Personal Life
- Brooke Raboutou Net Worth, Career, Biography, Personal Life
- Hazel Findlay Net Worth, Bio, Personal Life
Photo credit: Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository.
The rankings on rappellingequipment.com are curated to save you time by aggregating the best reviewed products from the most reputable companies. We may receive a commission if you buy something using a link on this page.