Daniel Woods Net Worth: $5 Million
Daniel Woods’s net worth is estimated to be around $5 million.
Most Important Facts about Daniel Woods Life
|Celebrated Name:||Daniel Woods|
|Real Name/Full Name:||Daniel Woods|
|Birth Date:||1 August 1989|
|Birth Place:||Richardson, Texas, United States|
|Weight:||61 kg (134 lb)|
|Eye Color:||Dark green|
|Wife/Spouse (Name):||Courtney Sanders|
|Children/Kids (Son and Daughter):||N/A|
|Dating/Girlfriend (Name):||Courtney Sanders|
|Documentaries:||Welcome to the Hood|
|Profession:||Professional rock climber|
|Top 10 Male Climbers:||Yes, he is part of the ranking best rock climbers in the world|
|Net Worth in 2022:||$5 million|
Daniel Woods’ Early Life and Biography
Daniel Woods is one of the world’s highly eminent rock climbers. Statistics indicate that he was born in the United States on 1st Aug 1989. Notably, his climbing engagements began when he was five years of age in Dallas and Texas.
At the same time, he gained some enthusiasm for the sport and began venturing into it, and never stopped to date. While he was still at an early age, eight years, their family migrated to Longmont in Colorado.
The relocation was significant for him as he joined a climbing team that steered his climbing passion in the right direction.
He is an established expert in climbing who is conspicuous for bouldering. He has participated in the competition on several continents, including but not limited to Europe and Africa.
He is also famous for establishing numerous bouldering problems in Rocklands, Rocky Mountain National Park, and Magic Wood.
Daniel Woods’ Climbing Career Highlights
- His climbing endeavor began when he was five years old, during which he began climbing under his father’s motivation.
- His family shifted their physical address to Longmont, Colorado, in 1997, just when he attained the eight-year mark.
- His first bouldering problem, “Fuck Your Finger” (ranked 8A (V11), occurred in 2003. His first ascendance ranked 8b+ (V14) happened the following year at Echale in his fifteenth year.
- He has won several trophies and awards.
- He is a winner of the American Bouldering Series National Championship from 2005 to 2013, apart from 2011. He also emerged as the king in the bouldering category of the Teva Mountain Games for 2006, 2007, and 2010.
- In 2008 he engaged in training with David Lama and Kilian Fischhuber in Austria and made his initial ascendance of “In Search of Lost Time” in 2008 at the Magic Wood. He then graded it 8c (V15).
- Anthony Gullsten, Guntram Jorg, and Paul Robinson produced the movie “Welcome to the Hood” which took about five months to film. During this time, they conquered some of the world’s most unique bouldering sites.
Last update on 2022-10-06 // Source: Amazon Affiliates
Which are Daniel Woods’ Favorite Bouldering Shoes?
- THE CLASSIC, REDESIGNED - La Sportiva's Solution has been solving climbing's most complicated problems for over a decade, and the Solution Comp Climbing Shoe showcases the first significant redesign since its inception; More rubber around the toe is the most obvious update, but despite all the extra rubber, the Solution Comp feels significantly softer and more sensitive than the original
- CLIMB HIGHER - The Solution Comp retains the same aggressive profile, Vibram's XS Grip 2 rubber, and La Sportiva's original P3 Power Platform, but the enhanced softness and sensitivity ensure a greater performance for modern, competition climbing
- FAST LACING SYSTEM - Quick-pull lacing harness allows for precise regulation of inner volumes; Wrapping the foot snugly for excellent support, fit, and comfort
- DARK SPINE S - For structure and sensitivity, AVT PLASTIC MIDSOLE - For sensitivity and support.
- TRAX SAS - Best friction plus maximum durability, COMPRESSION CLOSURE SYSTEM (CCS) - 6-point single-pull closure for superb fit, TPS+ RUBBER MIDSOLE - For downturned toe and arch structure.
- MOLDED VTR - Evolv's Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- Quick-Lace Closure System
- Ultimate heel tension using the FSS Heel Tension system
- Agion lining
Last update on 2022-10-06 // Source: Amazon Affiliates
Which are the Most Notable Ascents in Daniel Wood’s Climbing Profession?
Daniel Woods Climbing 9A (V17)
- Return of the Sleepwalker – Black Velvet Canyon (Red Rocks, United States) on Mar 30, 2021.
Daniel Woods Climbing 8C+ (V16)
- Off the Wagon Low – Valle Bavona in Switzerland, which he achieved in 2020
- Sleep Walker – Black Velvet Canyon (Red Rocks, United States) on Dec 15, 2016
- Box Therapy – Rocky Mountain National Park, which he completed on Oct 31, 2018
- Creature from the Black Lagoon, completed on Sep 27, 2016
- Hypnotized Minds -Rocky Mountain National Park, completed on Oct 21, 2010
Daniel Woods Climbing 8C (V15)
- Direct Hit in Brazil on Dec 13, 2018
- Finish Line in South Africa, which he completed on Jun 30, 2018
- Topaz in the United States of America which he completed on Oct 12, 2016
- Lucid Dreaming in the States, which he completed on Jan 28, 2014
- El Diablo in Mexico, which he completed on Jan 19, 2014
- The Nest in the United States, which he completed on Dec 18, 2013
- The Ice Knife SDS in the United States, which he completed on Nov 2, 2013
- Defying Gravity in the United States, which he completed on Nov 16, 2013
- The Wheel of Life in the United States, which he completed on Jul 23, 2013
- White Nose in the United States, which he completed on Sep 18, 2012
- Esperanza in the United States, which he completed on Feb 27, 2010
- Warrior up in the United States, which he completed on Sep 4, 2010
- In Search of Time Lost, which he completed on Sep 9, 2008
Daniel Woods’ Educational Background
There is little public information regarding schools that Daniel Woods may have attended for elementary, secondary, or tertiary studies.
However, one thing common is that he began equipping himself for the climbing profession right from his early years. By the time he began climbing, he was also attending a gym in Dallas at five years.
Moreover, he would also join a gym where he enhanced his climbing skills when they moved to Colorado. Here, he learned more about climbing under Jimmie Redo and Justin Sjong. Read our guiding article on how to get better at climbing.
Daniel Woods’ Personal Life: Dating, Girlfriends, Wife, Kids
In the similitude to most celebrities, Daniel Woods maintains his personal life entirely private. He is, however, said to be married to Courtney Sander. Courtney was born on Apr 18, 1988, and is also engaged in climbing.
Like Daniel, Courtney is also a bouldering expert. Furthermore, she is a team member for Beast Mode and the 27 Crags. Her other involvements include but are not limited to snowboarding, a sport where her passion lies.
As a result of his private personal life, there is little information on any girlfriends he has had. They also have not shared with the public anything about their children. There are also no rumors of any children they have had since they married.
Notably, he doesn’t post information regarding his relationship with his wife since they got married, and the public only knows that ‘they are married.”
Parties interested in following up on his day-to-day routines may do so by checking him out on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, where he appears by the name “David Woods.”
He is particularly notable for being actively involved on FB and IG, which he uses to liaise with his followers.
Daniel Wood’s Age, Height, and Weight
- Age: 32 years
- Height: 1.70 meters tall
- Weight: 61kg (134lb)
- Climber specialization: Bouldering, Sport climbing
Daniel Woods’ Achievements, Awards, and Nominations
This is a list of Daniel Woods’ achievements.
- Completed over 20 bouldering problems ranked 8C (V15). If you don’t know what is a “bouldering problem,” read our complete guide to the most common climbing terms.
- The winner of almost all the bouldering competitions perfumed in the United States from 2005 to 2014.
- The champion of the bouldering category, Teva Mountain Games for 2006, and other three years.
- Original ascendance, “The Process” in the United States (V16).
- Original ascent, “Hypnotized Minds,” in the United States (V16)
- Original ascent, “Creature from the Black Lagoon,” V16, Rocky Mountain National Park, United States
- La Capella 9b (5.15b), which he conquered in Spain
Daniel Woods’ Movies, Documentaries, Books
There are several climbing movies and documentaries where Daniel Woods is the inspirational character behind the scripting of the movie or documentary.
At the same time, he has a role in shooting and filming the movie “Welcome to the Hood,” featuring Guntram Jorg, Anthony Gullsten, and Paul Robinson.
Last update on 2022-10-06 // Source: Amazon Affiliates
Net Worth and Salary of Daniel Woods
At the moment, the most significant known revenue source for Daniel Woods’s wealth is the much he makes from climbing.
This estimates his net worth to be over $5 million, culminating in his cash, income, salary, and other assets.
A prevailing moment in his financial life happened between 2020 and 2021 when his value increased significantly.
He is also said to be involved in entrepreneurship, but there is scant information on how much he makes from entrepreneurial ventures.
Daniel Woods Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does Daniel Woods weigh?
Climbing requires someone to have a manageable weight. Daniel Woods currently weighs 61kg (134lb).
How tall is Daniel Woods?
His height has always remained something of interest to the public. It is, however, available in the public domain, at 5ft 8in (1.73m).
How old is Daniel Woods?
At the moment (2022), Daniel Woods is in his 33rd year, having been born on Aug 1, 1989
How many V16s has Daniel Woods?
His climbing prowess has enabled him to gain two V16 (8C+) boulder challenges, twenty V15 (8C), fifty-seven V14 (8b), and a hundred and thirty V13 (8c) cumulatively.
Where is the Return of the Sleepwalker?
Daniel Woods, who is a prominent rock climber from the United States, has successively climbed “Return of the Sleepwalker.” This is a 17-move problem situated at the Red Rocks in Colorado. He ranked the problem a 9a (V17) climb during the climb, making it one of the highly significant boulder problems globally.
Who is the Best Boulderer in the World?
At present, Daniel Woods is the best boulderer and, therefore, the leading boulderer globally. Furthermore, there is no other living boulderer that can out-compete him. He has conquered more boulderer challenges than any other person and numerous climbing sports.
If the bio of Daniel Woods has inspired you to try bouldering, make sure to read our bouldering-related guides, first.
- What do we call bouldering grades?
- Safety tips for falling when bouldering
- What does it mean to spot while bouldering?
- What do we call bouldering crash pads and which are the best crash pads to use?
- How to train for bouldering?
- 10 advanced bouldering tips to up your skills
- Do you need climbing shoes for bouldering? Don’t worry, we have prepared the best bouldering shoes for beginners to choose from.
This is your reading homework for today. Enjoy reading this mini-series on bouldering.
Related word-class climbers’ net worth pages
- Alain Robert Net Worth
- Tommy Caldwell Net Worth
- Jessica Pilz Net Worth
- Jimmy Chin Net Worth
- Tomoa Narasaki Net Worth
- Alberto Ginés López Net Worth
Photo credit: Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository.
The rankings on rappellingequipment.com are curated to save you time by aggregating the best reviewed products from the most reputable companies. We may receive a commission if you buy something using a link on this page.