Jessica Pilz’s Net Worth: $5 Million
Jessica Pilz’s net worth stands at approximately $5 million dollars.
Most Important Facts about Jessica Pilz
|Celebrated Name:||Jessica Pilz|
|Real Name/Full Name:||Jessica Pilz|
|Birth Date:||22 November 1996|
|Birth Place:||Haag, Austria|
|Height:||1.65 m (5′ 4″)|
|Weight:||52 kg (115 pounds)|
|Children/Kids (Son and Daughter):||N/A|
|Profession:||Olympic athlete, professional climber|
|Net Worth in 2022:||$5 million|
Jessica Pilz’s Early Life and Biography
Jessica Pilz is a popular Austrian rock-climbing athlete, born on the 22nd of November, 1996. She began taking part in leading climbs and bouldering when she was aged 14.
Besides, she has won six of the world youth climber’s titles for leading climbs between 2011 and 2015. As for the boulderer’s category, she has established herself by winning the European youth cup and a tournament in 2014.
Jessica has also been a champion in the winter military climbing events held in 2017. Additionally, Jessica has been tremendously successful in lead climbing since 2018, when she won the gold medal.
While she seldom climbs outside, she gets great outcomes when she tries. Speaking of which, she managed to do a redpoint double 8c+ (5.14c) courses on a quick visit to Oliana in early 2016.
She qualified for her first summer Olympics in Tokyo 2020 after finishing 10th in the Mixed Climbing International Cup in 2019.
Jessica was born into a family of no climbers. Rather, she discovered climbing herself when camping during the summer. As a result, she had to substitute horseback riding for it.
Being in the local gym was pure fun for her, and with no interest in competing against anyone, she would at some point find herself competing against her trainer.
Eventually, she found her way to the national competitions and ranked 4th overall. As a result, she was picked to represent Austria internationally.
According to Jessica, getting to this point has been a triple effort; her hard work, motivation from her parents, and instructions from her coach, Ingo Filzwieser.
She has also given credit for her success to her Austrian national team, which she has been a part of since 2014.
Jessica Pilz’s Climbing Career Highlights
- Jessica Pliz began climbing competitions in 2010 when she was fourteen.
- In 2011, she rose to fame after winning an easy win in the international youth tournament for lead climbers. She went on to win five global youth championships for leading climbs in the next four years.
- Jessica Pliz topped the boulderers’ events at the 2014 European-based youth tournament and the Youth Cup. Later in 2017, she led, climbed, scaled a boulder, and took the top positions in the Winter Military Global Events.
- Pliz earned the Lead Climbers medal for the 2018 global championships held in Innsbruck and qualified for the 2019 Hachioji International Championship. Following this, she and Jakob Schubert became the spotlight of Austria in international climbing events.
- Still, in 2018, Jessica was placed third in mixed climbing on a global scale.
- Pliz isn’t a frequent outdoor climber, but she has successfully done two double-redpoint 8c+ climbs in Oliana.
Jessica Pilz’s Education
Jessica started climbing at a tender age. Whether she has managed to juggle her climbing profession with academics is unknown.
Also, the local gym where she trained before making it to the Austrian national team hasn’t been disclosed to this point. The details are yet to be disclosed.
Jessica Pilz’s Personal Life: Dating, Boyfriend, Husband, Kids
Building climbing strength from age 9, Jessica started climbing competitions after hitting fourteen years of age. This would be her doorway towards recognition.
She has modeled for Austrian brands and made several appearances at Austrian national events.
She has not been dating and is currently not seeing anyone. Rather, she has aspirations of becoming a more exemplary athlete.
Jessica Pilz’s Height, Weight, and Age
Jessica Pilz was born on November 22nd, 1996, making her 24 years old in 2022. She stands at the height of 5′ 4″, and her body weight is 115 pounds.
As for the shoe size, she wears a size four shoe and an 8 for a dress. Lastly, Jessica has black eyes and brown hair.
Jessica Pilz’s Awards, Achievements, Nominations
- Jessica boasts six global youth lead climbers’ victories between 2011 and 2015.
- In addition to being a gold medalist at the 2018 world tournament, Jessica also claimed six global youth championships from leading climbs and placed second in the boulderer’s category.
- She topped both the leading and boulderer’s events at the Winter Military International Championships in 2017.
- She claimed world gold in Innsbruck in 2018 by leading climbs when she was just a few seconds on top of Janja Garnbret, making it impossible for her to reclaim her title.
- In 2018, after winning the gold in lead climbing, she automatically qualified for the 2019 Tokyo Olympics held in Hachioji.
- Again in 2018, she settled for a bronze in mixed climbing.
- Following her tremendous success, Jessica and Jakob Schubert became Austria’s ambassadors globally.
- She rarely climbs outdoors, but she does it with gratifying results. To begin with, in January 2016, during a short trip to Oliana (Spain), she was able to redpoint two 8c+ (5.14c) routes.
- By finishing tenth in the mixed world competitions in 2019, she again advanced to the 2020 Summer Olympics and seventh place in sports climbing.
Jessica Pilz’s Movies, Documentaries, Books
Jessica Pilz hasn’t been featured in any major documentary, nor is there any publication he has made so far.
Yet, there have been short clips appearing all across the internet that include the sports climbing styles. In it, Jessica competes against Christine Schranz.
There are the golden memories, which is a short flashback of her winning times. Finally, there is the filing of her 2018 IFSC finals for lead climbing.
Jessica Pilz’s Net Worth and Salary
Jessica Pilz is among the wealthiest rock climbers in the world. Again, she makes it up in the lists of notable people born on November 22nd and Austria’s wealthiest celebrities.
As of 2022, Jessica has an estimated net worth of between $3.5 million and $5 million. She amassed most of her worth from her climbing career, the Yeezy sneaker, and the Red Bull endorsement.
Although Jessica had overstated the scale of her assets throughout the past, the sum she had amassed from climbing and endorsements was real enough to give her such cashouts in the shortest time that she had been climbing.
Still, her primary source of income is rock climbing.
Related word-class climbers net worth pages
Photo credit: Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository.
The rankings on rappellingequipment.com are curated to save you time by aggregating the best reviewed products from the most reputable companies. We may receive a commission if you buy something using a link on this page.