The answer to the Climbers clip crossword clue with (9) nine letters is likely to be CARABINER.
|Climbers clip crossword clue||9||CARABINER|
Despite the fact that crossword puzzles are an excellent way to relax and exercise your brain, you will eventually run into a clue that stumps you.
Whenever that happens, you shouldn’t hesitate to turn to the internet for assistance.
As you gain more knowledge, you will be able to find more answers in the future.
To help you fill out today’s grid, we have the answer to today’s crossword clue and the letter count.
It is possible for a clue to have more than one answer since it can be used in multiple puzzles.
You may find several answers below for the crossword clue Climber’s clip.
If you’re not sure which answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your grid.
You can find all of the known answers to this clue below.
What Does a Carabiner Mean?
A carabiner is a metal loop with a spring-loaded gate that is used to connect two ropes or to connect one rope to a fixed object.
Carabiners are made of various materials, but the most common are steel and aluminum.
Carabiners are usually stamped with information about their weight capacity, which is usually related to their strength as well.
Climbers clip crossword puzzle clue is a classical US puzzle game that we have spotted over 30 times.
We hope that the list of synonyms below for the puzzle clue climbers clip will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have arranged more synonyms for the climber’s clip crossword clue.
- CARABINER – Climber’s clip
- SNIP – Apt rhyme for ‘clip’
- BASE CAMP – Climber’s starting point
- BARRETTE – Hair clip
- TOR – Climber’s prominence
- FASTENER – Velcro or clip, e.g
- HANDRAIL – Climber’s clasp
- MOUNTS – Climber’s challenges
- HAIR – Clip-in material
- LEDGE – Climber’s stop
- CLEMATIS – Climber’s cleat is abandoned around mountaintop
- GRAPPLING HOOK – Climber’s aid
- RAPPEL – Climber’s descent method
- SOUNDBITE – Short audio clip
- BELAY – Mountain climber’s aid
- WAD – Money clip contents
- CLEFT Climber’s handhold
- ATTACH – Email action with a paper clip icon
When was the first crossword puzzle invented?
A journalist named Arthur Wynne from Liverpool created the first crossword puzzle, and Wynne is credited with creating the inventory of crossword puzzles as well.
New York World published the crossword on December 21, 1913.
New York World began publishing crossword puzzles weekly, and other publications such as Pittsburgh Press and Boston Globe followed.
- Climber’s Spike Crossword Clue
- Bodies on Mount Everest
- Climbing Rose Crossword Clue
- Climbers Accessory Crossword Clue
- Rock Climber’s Aid Crossword Clue
- Climber’s Cutting Tool Crossword Clue
- Mountain Climbers Goal Crossword Clue
- Mountain Climbing Gear Crossword Clue
- Descend as a Rock Climber Crossword Clue
- Social Climber’s Crossword Clue
- Climber’s Belaying Device Crossword Clue
- Sure-Footed Alpine Climbers Crossword Clue
- Climbers Need Crossword Clue
- Boulder Crossword Clue
- Mesa or Boulder Crossword Clue
- Climbers Endeavor Crossword Clue
- Mountain Climbers Descent Crossword Clue
- Studying Crystals and Energy Perhaps Crossword Clue
- Peak Climbed In The 2018 Oscar-Winning Documentary “Free Solo” Crossword Clue