The answer to the crossword clue Climber’s Spike with five letters is likely to be PITON.
|Climber’s spike crossword clue||5||PITON|
What Does Climber’s Spike Mean?
In climbing, a piton is a metal spike, usually made from steel.
The piton is put into a crack or seam in the climbing surface (rock) with a climbing hammer.
It acts as an anchor to protect the climber against the consequences of a fall or to assist their progress in aid climbing.
Listed below are all possible answers to the Climber’s spike crossword clue.
Climber’s spike is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 35 times.
We hope that the list of synonyms below for the puzzle clue Climber’s spike will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have arranged more synonyms for the climber’s spike crossword clue.
- PITONS – Climber’s spike
- METAL – Monkey climber’s spike is made of this
- PEACHPITON – Climber’s spike in a pinkish-yellow hue
- CLEFT – Climber’s handhold
- NAIL – Hammered spike
- CRUMPET – Climber’s spike gives him muscular pain upon finishing
- ICICLE – Frozen spike
- ROPES – Rock climber’s gear
- BOLTS – Rolls of cloth or wallpaper, anchors driven into rocks for securing climber’s ropes; or, arrows for crossbows
- ICE AX – Mountain climber’s aid
- CLEMATIS – Climber’s cleat is abandoned around mountain-top
- BELAY – Something to which a mountain climber’s rope can be secured
- CRAMPONS – Climber’s metal spikes for their climbing shoes
- BOUGH – Can be said to bow under a climber’s weight
- CHALK – Rock-climber’s accessory
- Nims Purja Net Worth
- Brette Harrington’s Net Worth
- Mountain Climbing Gear Crossword Clue
- Name Something You Can Climb Text or Die
- Alex Honnold’s Net Worth
- Mount Everest Bodies
- Descend as a Rock Climber Crossword Clue
- Does Aloe Vera Gel Expire?
- How Do Alpinists Get Down?
- Jimmy Chin’s Net Worth
- Alex Puccio Net Worth
- Climbers Need Crossword Clue
- Social Climber’s Crossword Clue
- Which Are the Best Rappelling Devices?
- Tommy Caldwell’s Net Worth
- Climbers Clip Crossword Clue
- Climbers Endeavor Crossword Clue
- Climber’s Belaying Device Crossword Clue
- Sure-Footed Alpine Climbers Crossword Clue
- What Effect Do the Atlas Mountains Have on Rainfall?