The answer to the crossword clue Descend as a rock climber with six letters is likely to be ABSEIL.
|descend, as a rock climber||6||ABSEIL|
What Does Abseil Mean?
- Abseiling involves descending a steep or vertical drop using a rope and mechanical friction device. Abseiling is also called rappelling.
Listed below are all possible answers to Descend As A Rock Climber crossword clue.
- ABSEIL – Descend, as a rock climber
- ACE – Rock it, as a test
- AGATE – Banded rock
- AMA – “I — Rock”
- BELAY – Secure with rope, as a rock climber
- BAND – Rock group
- CLIF – Energy bar brand with a rock climber in its logo
- CRASH – Go down, as a computer
- CLIFBAR – Snack with a rock climber on its wrapper
- CLIFF FACE – Challenge for a rock climber
- CRAG – Handhold for a rock climber
- DROP – Descend
- DEDUCE – Derive as a conclusion
- EMO – Rock variety
- GORGE – Locale for a rock climber
- HEAVE – Rise and fall, as a ship
- INDIE – Nonmainstream, as rock music
- IVY – Wall climber
- JACK – Beanstalk climber in a fairy tale
- RAPPEL – Descend, as from a mountain
- RAPPELS – Descends, as a rock wall
- RUNDOWN – Tired and exhausted, descend quickly
- LAVA – Molten rock
- LEDGE – Rest stop for a rock climber
- LOWPOINT – Rock bottom
- MOSS – Rock climber?
- SHALE – Fissile rock
- SCALER – Rock climber
- SINK – Go down as a result of the wrongdoing of Kay
- SINK TO THE BOTTOM – Descend as far as possible, as a shipwreck
- SCRAMBLER – Secret communications attachment for a rock climber