The answer to the Sure-Footed Alpine Climbers crossword clue with six letters is likely to be IBEXES.
|Sure-footed alpine climbers crossword clue||6||IBEXES|
Many scientists believe crossword puzzles are more than just a fun hobby.
In addition to improving your memory and verbal skills, puzzles help you solve problems and focus your thoughts.
According to science, crosswords are an effective and fun way to improve your mental health.
It has been proven that playing crosswords improves brain function in a number of studies.
What Type of Animal Are Ibexes?
Ibexes are a species of wild goats.
They live in the Alps and the Carpathian Mountains.
Ibexes are a species of wild goats that live in the Alps and the Carpathian Mountains.
They can be found on rocky slopes, cliffs, and mountainsides.
The Ibex is a large animal with long legs and straight horns that curve backward over its head.
Its coat is typically brownish-gray in color with a white underbelly.
The male ibex has an odor that can be smelled from far away, which is used to mark territory or attract females during mating season.
Sure-Footed Alpine Climbers crossword puzzle clue is a classical US puzzle game that we have spotted over 28 times.
We hope that the list of synonyms below for the puzzle clue Sure-Footed Alpine Climbers will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have arranged more synonyms for the Sure-Footed Alpine Climbers crossword clue.
- IBEXES – Sure-footed Alpine climbers
- TENDRIL – It attached Alpine climbers to their supports
- MOUNTAIN GOAT – Sure-footed alpine climber
- ICE AXES – Tools for alpine climbers
- ICE AX – Alpine climbers need
- ICE AXE – Alpine climber’s tool
- ICEMEN – Alpine climbers
- GOAT – Sure-footed bovid mammal, typically having a brown-grey coloring and a beard
- SCARPETTO – A type of shoe traditionally worn by Alpine climbers
- SNOW – Alpine precipitation
- PITON – Alpine climber’s aid
- MOUNTAINEER – Alpine climber
- OTTER – Web-footed mammal
- DIRNDL – Alpine woman’s costume
- BURRO – Sure-footed pack animal
- SLIPPIER – “Making one less sure-footed than the mule”
- IBEX – Alpine climber has a backing team sitting inside
- YODEL – Alpine call?
- ICE PICK – Tool for an alpine climber, one Anglicans choose
- CHALETS – Alpine cottages
- LLAMA – Sure-footed mountain animal
- SUPERG – Alpine skiing discipline
- CHALET – Alpine abode
- YAKS – Sure-footed pack animals
- MULE – Sure-footed critter
- STEALTHY – Cat-footed
- AGILE – Sure-footed
- ASSES – Hardy and sure-footed animals
- SPRY – Sure-footed
- GECKO – Sure-footed lizard
- ARETE – Alpine climber’s challenge, maybe
- CHAMOIS – Sure-footed window-cleaner
- CAT – Sure-footed pet
- Climber’s Spike Crossword Clue
- Mount Everest Bodies
- Climbers Rest Stop Crossword Clue
- Climbers Accessory Crossword Clue
- Mountain Climbers Descent Crossword Clue
- Mountain Climbing Gear Crossword Clue
- Climbers Clip Crossword Clue
- Descend as a Rock Climber Crossword Clue
- Passive Climbing Protection Devices
- Mountain Climbers Goal Crossword Clue
- Climber’s Belaying Device Crossword Clue
- Climbers Need Crossword Clue
- Alex Honnold Net Worth
- Alex Puccio Net Worth
- Boulder Crossword Clue
- How Do Alpinists Get Down?
- Climbing Rose Crossword Clue
- Social Climber’s Crossword Clue
- Climbers Endeavor Crossword Clue