The answer to the mountain climbers descent crossword clue with (6) six letters is likely to be RAPPEL.
|Mountain climbers descent crossword clue||6||RAPPEL|
You may find several answers below for the mountain climbers’ descent crossword clue.
If you’re not sure which answer to choose, double-check the letter count to make sure it fits into your grid.
You can find all of the known answers to this clue below.
What Is a Mountain Climber’s Descent?
A mountain climber’s descent is a technique used to descend from a mountain.
This method is used by climbers when they want to descend the same way they ascended.
Mountain climbers descent puzzle clue is a classical US puzzle game that we have spotted over 35 times.
We hope that the list of synonyms below for the mountain climbers descent crossword clue will help you finish today’s crossword.
We have arranged more synonyms for the mountain climbers’ descent crossword clue.
- RAPPEL -Mountain climber’s descent
- ROPE – Mountain climber’s line
- STRAIN – Descent; melody
- ATTEMPT – Descent
- SKICAP – Mountain cover
- DECLENSION – Descent
- EVEREST – Himalayan mountain
- JUMP – Descent
- PEAKS – Mountain tops
- LOWERING – Descent
- TARNS – Small mountain lakes
- YODELS – Mountain climber’s strains
- FUJI – Japanese mountain
- PLOP – Descent
- ICEAXES – Mountain-climber’s tools
- BELLY FLOP – Descent
- HOLDINGON – Mountain climber’s action
- DASH – Descent
- BELAY – Mountain climber’s aid
- DIMINUTION – Descent
- BALACLAVA – Mountain-climber’s hood
- PREDECESSOR – Descent
- ALP – Swiss mountain
- PATHOS – Descent
- BIRTH – Descent
- DWINDLING – Descent
- GENEALOGICAL CHART – Descent
- PROLAPSE – Descent
- ATTACK – Descent
- INCLINATION – Descent
- OLYMPUS – Mountain residence
- HEADLONG – Descent
- ALTIMETER – Mountain climber’s gadget
- GENEALOGY – Descent
- ENDURANCE – Mountain climber’s need
- DOWNWARD SLOPE – Descent
- FAMILY – Descent
When was the first crossword puzzle invented?
A journalist named Arthur Wynne from Liverpool created the first crossword puzzle, and Wynne is credited with creating the inventory of crossword puzzles as well.
New York World published the crossword on December 21, 1913.
New York World began publishing crossword puzzles weekly, and other publications such as Pittsburgh Press and Boston Globe followed.
How many words are used in crossword puzzles?
The answer to this question is that the number of words in a crossword puzzle varies from puzzle to puzzle. In some puzzles, there are as many as 50 words, while in others there are only 10 words.
The number of words also depends on the size of the grid and the difficulty level.
A crossword puzzle is a word game where players must find clues and fill in a grid of letters that spell out answers to different questions.
Puzzles can be solved with a pen or pencil and paper or by using an online solver program.
Where can I find crossword clues?
Crossword puzzles are a popular pastime and can be found in many different publications.
There are also books of crossword puzzles available for purchase.
This article will focus on where you can find the clues for a given crossword puzzle.
There are several ways to find the clues for a given puzzle.
One option is to use an online search engine and type in “crossword clue” followed by the name of your favorite publication, such as “crossword clue New York Times.”
If you have access to the publication, then you can search through its archives using its website or app.
You could also do a Google search for “crossword clue” and then add your favorite publication after it, such as “crossword clue New York Times.”
- Climber’s Spike Crossword Clue
- Cardinal Symbolism
- Mountain Climbing Gear Crossword Clue
- Bodies on Mount Everest
- Descend as a Rock Climber Crossword Clue
- Social Climber’s Crossword Clue
- Geologic Formations Crossword Clue
- Climber’s Belaying Device Crossword Clue
- Sure-Footed Alpine Climbers Crossword Clue
- Climbers Need Crossword Clue
- Boulder Crossword Clue
- Mesa or Boulder Crossword Clue
- Climbers Clip Crossword Clue
- Climbers Endeavor Crossword Clue
- Mountain Climbers Goal Crossword Clue
- Name Something You Can Climb On
Last Updated on April 4, 2023 by Roger